I exist to connect people with information that ignites positive change.
…and that’s why I’m here. My Father said it first “she was born to teach”.
- I’ve taught so many subject areas all my life to students crawling age to college and now adults. As a teacher I’m a passionate learner, practically obsessed with gathering information.
- I’m a frugal, problem solving, motivator that loves to cook and help others.
- I love to organize but please don’t hold that against me.
- These days, I’m a natural-minded homeschool Mom to 5. Motherhood feeds my need to learn and share. Also, I’m great at making mistakes and I’m
secretly lazyum efficient (must read with sarcasm).
So here’s how that all adds up nicely for YOU: as a Motherhood University reader, you’ll reap the benefit of over 20 years of teaching experience, interacting with children and teens, problem solving the needs of children, and understanding childhood cognitive and behavior development. I’ve already made lots of mistake to weed out what doesn’t work. You’ll get the best relationship nurturing, time saving, home organizing, money saving, healthy eating tips and tricks to…
help make you the Mom you’ve always wanted to be.
10 Random Things About Me
1. I have a love affair with onion powder and think it should go in everything.
2. I’m a horrible speller and make lots of mistakes, hope you can see past that and appreciate the info I’m sharing!
3. There is something about a well organized home that makes me excited (in a completely inappropriate way – kidding! a little)
4. I like explanation points!! and happy faces 🙂 and if you know me in real life, you know it suits me!
5. In my late teens/early twenties my hobby was skydiving.
6. I like to travel and have seen all but 9 of 50 states as well as 12 foreign countries.
7. Someday I’ll through-hike the Appalachian Trail.
8. I want a pet pig.
9. I fell in love with my hubby when he picked up a friend’s baby that had just woken from a nap, and held her until we were done with our meeting (yes my ovaries did a little dance).
10. I love being a mom like an eraser loves mistakes!
If you’ve read this long, you deserve to know the “Randy Pausch punt fake.” As passionate as I am about connecting people to information and this blog is to help YOU, it is also for my kids. One, so that I can remember to live these truths, and two, as a place to compile all this info I want to to share with them to help them be the wonderful parents I know they will someday be.
Now go be a Mom, hug your kids and be a great Mom!
go to the About Motherhood University