At this point, I have very little to disclose. Many bloggers out there have lofty money-making goals. My goal is to connect people with information. It would be nice however to make enough to cover my expenses & time.
I intend to use Google Ads and the Amazon Affiliate Program. So feel free to click the ads and if you like a product I’m promoting, please purchase through my affiliate link. These products are things I buy, use, and love – which leads me to the next point.
My integrity along with gaining and maintaining your trust is far more important to me than a free “donut maker” or what have you. So if I’m ever presented an opportunity to review a product or get a free sample I will most definitely disclose that information.
I value my privacy. Therefore, I value yours.
Information that you share with us, stays with us – we don’t share it, sell it, rent it, trade it or otherwise transfer it.
Last updated July 2012
- Information that you share with us, stays with us – we don’t share it, sell it, rent it, trade it or otherwise transfer it.
- Personally identifying information that users voluntarily provide to us about themselves is used for subscriptions and newsletters.
- Web browser cookies may be used to better understand and save user preferences as well as track site traffic and site interaction data so that we can better serve you, the user.
- To better serve you, we frequently link to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites.
- We protect your information by practicing safe data collection and implementing a variety of secure storage methods.
- This site, as well as our products and services are intended for users over the age of 13. Therefore, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
last updated July 2012